View Single Post
Old 2004-07-03, 11:59   Link #110
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by DingoEnderZOE2
Just Managed to find Custom Mate 3 and here is what I think: This game requires alot of patience....And decent Japanese.Plus I heard theres alot of Endings and events in this game but I don't really know how to see them because theirs no Walkthoughs or faqs for this game in english or in Japanese.Plus for some reason I never get more Money after I spend them all in the game. Once I used all my money on one gift and I haven't gotten paid yet why is that? Also what are the requirements to increase or decrease your Wife's stats? Is there a way to make time go faster then just going by day after day? There are so many things in the game that I'm sure I don't know about but theres NO FAQS!! Some tips and tricks(or even a faq.) for this game would help alot
You should try, if you still haven't, to search on www.google.co.jp (for example) with the Japanese name and by Japanese I mean like for example おしかけ魔法少女ユイ : so you just need to find your game name in Japanese characters and do a quick search on a search engine
Note that the result will be most likely in Japanese, but you'll just need to translate them with an online translator

Last edited by Thany; 2004-07-03 at 12:57.
Thany is offline   Reply With Quote