View Single Post
Old 2012-02-11, 15:04   Link #115
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
You guys really need to stop it says it in the chapter literally on the cover and on the wallpaper sketch with the quincies and Ichigo on it saying the final holy war

now maybe Bleach will have a part two but with rankings, story mode, and all the info given unless they do a next generation thing Bleach is over
Stop what, the sarcasm?
Nah can't be doing that, I've invested too much time and money into this series and now since it's kinda gone to pot(not bad per say just worse than how it started off) I need something to do while I still continue on pouring my lifeforce and money into this.
Just a fyi I bought the manga tanks for this when I thought it was good and I'll most likely continue just for the sake of completing my collection.
Kubo should count himself lucky, he doesn't get the scorn and anger that I have for Oh (so NOT) Great One and Air Gear.
But he will recieve my ridicule from time to time, the series just seems to warrant it to a degree now a days, like as I've said before he's really dropped the ball with these 2 new reapers.

Oh and in case it's missed in my previous post I was jesting at the Kubo trolling us......or was I?!
Like I said couldn't get any more obvious.
Just like how we all knew Ichigo was gonna jump in to save the day, nothing quite like making a timely hero's entrance.