View Single Post
Old 2006-10-11, 22:52   Link #162
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Gah, just got my internet back after almost a week because ISP was updating stuff, and I was in big anticipation of this episode. And now, I got it! WHEEE!

Unlike most people here, I actually like the girl's school uniform. A bit impractical since its cold there and the skirt is so short, but the mini-cloak grew unto me, though Nayuki's thigh-highs also played a smidge of a role as well.

'You'll be living her forever... Forever and Ever.' <--- Awww, Nayuki, is that a marriage proposal? ^_^ (Long skirts suit you as well!)

Anyone else notice they also put the crunching SFX when people walk through snow? Nayuki punching Yuiichi was cute as well.

And I miss the frog clock, if only because the frog clock has Nayuki's voice saying 'Oikete! Asa desu yo~!' or something to that effect IIRC.

Best part of the episode? The scene in my avi (thanks Catgirls btw!). Ayu fans like her spinning again and again, but me being a Nayuki fan (like that wasn't apparent by now lol), I like her wiggling scene. ^^;

And speaking of Ayu, wasn't her Uguu more pronounced in the 2k2? I gotta re-dl it to see...

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)