View Single Post
Old 2011-11-30, 22:38   Link #10615
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Hm...

The protags of Shadow go to a world where IS is piloted by men, and the first female IS pilot is declared as one of them?

The "complete" story of Maya Yamada? (Would be better as a fleshed out fanfic.)

Koyomi and Kuu somehow manage to conquer the world, and they take their crushes as personal slav- I mean servants?

Alternate universe versions of themselves from alternate IS worlds show up on campus?

Kyuukai gets a cat that turns into a magical catgirl (Canan) while Irish promised anything he wants by a small little white creature named Kyuubey? Who doesn't know Irish isn't really a girl?

Ichika is really a sparkling vampire that turned that way after being exposed to unholy amounts of fangirlishness?

Apocalypse themed omake?

An omake where everyone on ISA are the only ones to survive/avoid some event that gets rid of humanity? And the three protags are the last men on Earth and the girls take it upon themselves to repopulate our fair planet?

Ichika gets drunk, confesses love to every girl he sees (and manages to succeed in winning hearts), and he doesn't remember anything the next morning. Then every girl hunts him after claiming he's their perfect man?

I've got crack measured in tonnes in my system, and we've only smoked the surface of it.

Oh, and I'll help, for sure.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote