View Single Post
Old 2009-12-11, 14:02   Link #445
eaglei3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
Well Blade I agree with your points, but under the right circumstances there could be a pretty damn good "why" in the context of the story IF it's done right.

For example, if Lelouch was revived against his will and was then pissed about it I could understand that. Maybe the people he put in charge also royally screwed up and have their back to the wall in some new conflict. Maybe then Lelouch plans on killing himself and just going back to being dead, but Suzaku or Kallen or somebody else tells him to suck it up and help out. Then perhaps through the course of the story he redeams himself, or sacrafices himself again, but this time in a more noble way that makes everyone honor his memory instead of thinking of him as Hitler lol.

So I guess what i'm trying to say is that if Sunrise tried to say that Lelouch is just fine and in hiding somewhere, I would have to say that they pulled that out of their butts. But I wouldn't mind if he was brought back tastefully AND with a very good reason in the context of the story.
Sunrise "Hey Lelouch, we made everything fail for you during Code Geass that would bring you happiness... guess what, we made your final death plan fail also. Here is a code, enjoy more misery and failed plans please!!!"
eaglei3 is offline   Reply With Quote