View Single Post
Old 2006-01-03, 04:08   Link #178
kuraishi

Personally i like all gundam series even if they blow since i just buy models T_T so im actually more interested with cool looking suits but i wouldent say GSD was that bad ... i have to amit the reused scenes killed the show for me ...... and the fact using the same 2 TIMES in ep 50 was over killing (freedom fliping to dodge) good to see they fixed that in ep 51 but overall i think the series was not as good as I woulda have expect but not as bad aswell. But what really annoys me is that people say it sucks and its so crappy but still watch it .... do they watch it so they can find more bad stuff to talk about it or are they just stupid enough to watch somefing they dont like.

I proble wont get replys to my post becuz my post dosent have Kira cool or shinn is better then kira becuz all u pplz talk and reply to IS THAT. u manage to turn the discussion on ep 51 to a debait and now this room seems like a fight rather then noting y the series failed ... or failed to some peoples veiws.

I bet u if a extra ep came out labled GSD: kira goddness ... or even a shin special..... even if u all talk shit about it you will dl and watch it.

have a nice day
kuraishi is offline   Reply With Quote