View Single Post
Old 2010-07-01, 23:53   Link #312
Yavie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabasco View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Kuroko-sama should stay true to her ways like she always has, thats what makes her so great!
She's my yuri goddess and it should stay that way!
We haven't seen her show interest in any males, but then we haven't seen her show interest in anyone except Mikoto either.
Exactly. Kuroko is only thirteen years old so her brain isn't fully developed emotionally. She might very well turn into a real lesbian as she grows up, but right now she has only been displaying a naive schoolgirl love. (albeit exaggerated to make it look more interesting and fun.) If the right conditions were met I wouldn't say it was impossible that she fell in love or at least became attracted to a boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiki Nanaya View Post
I think that the most hardest one and perhaps interesting to see is if Touma can make Shirai Kuroko fall for him. Wouldn't that be interesting? That would be one hell of challenge lol. Especially since Kuroko treats him as a love rival for Misaka.
The route to unlock the Kuroko flag is to appear heroic in front of her, while capturing the Misaka flag. I.E to unlock one route, you have to clear another one first. I'm a pro, I've played these times of game before so I know what I'm talking about.
Yavie is offline   Reply With Quote