View Single Post
Old 2010-07-28, 06:14   Link #7026
madmac

Quote:
Anyway, Nagi did sort of protest against it. She thought it was troublesome, and without Chiharu's motivation, she'd never go along with it. She'd just say that it can't be helped, or deliver a gift by proxy.

At least that's how I picture it....
Well yeah, but that's just Nagi being shy/tsundere. What she says is rarely what she means.

Which is why it's funny that Chiharu already has her number and doesn't put up with her crap.

Quote:
Well, by the looks of it, Hayate didn't have enough time to say that much. This manga has a lot of misunderstandings, so it might be possible that Ayumu assumed that Nagi was the one who made it up, while it was Hayate in the first place who remembered her birthday, etc...
We'll see when the translation comes out, I suppose. Although you did have Hina telling Nagi that's it was "wonderful" for her to plan to whole thing last chapter, so I think that was the official story anyway.

Ok, I went back and looked at it. All Hayate does is wish her a Happy Birthday and then Nagi tells her it's a surprise party.

Quote:
This week's picture on Hata's blog is Yukariko (I think).
Looks like Yukariko to me too.

Last edited by madmac; 2010-07-28 at 07:20.
madmac is offline   Reply With Quote