View Single Post
Old 2011-11-19, 16:17   Link #33
Fate_Archer
I'm blind not dead

Aozaki Touko making an appearance it seems.
I might be mistaken but it seemed to be the same voice actor as in KnK and her hair seemed to follow her original blue design.

Is this an anime only appearance or was she specifically mentioned in the light novel as well?

She's the kind of ubiquitous characters (along with her sister) that simply shows how large and interconnected the Nasuverse is. Their appearances might be minor but they're certainly significant and influential to the stories, wherever they appear.

Loved when she explained Kiritsugu's origin and why his bullets are so dangerous, specially against the more powerful magus with their well developed magic circuits.

Other than that scary kotomine is scary. Gotta love how he's all business there to the point of being indifferent whether his foe is a woman or not.
He seems to make an interesting pair with the female assassin. Pretty lethal combination if you ask me.

I think this episode setup well both Kirei and Kiritsugu's abilities to give some hype to what might be their so awaited showdown.
Fate_Archer is offline   Reply With Quote