View Single Post
Old 2013-04-03, 13:56   Link #47
Drriton
Naruto D. Uchia

Amazing chapter
Bellamy huh ? i think oda brought him here just to prove the strength of the others by beating him with ease i dont think lucy is going to beat him again this is one piece lame stuff like that would be annoying he may came here for revenge and will help luffy to defeat Mingo
Rebecca the undefeated woman she looks to know the secret about Kyros and i think she will be defeated and than asking lucy for help and tell him and us the whole story and she joining tha SH only if Franky is building a colloseum for her on the sunny (with other words i dont like the theory about 3 girls that would be too much for sanji ).
Cavendish over 200 mios is not match at all for lucy but he was saying what he was going to do after he gets the fruit i wonder what but one is for sure he hate the supernovas but changing to luffys side wouldn't be surprising .
The Firs Fleet Captain Jesus Burgess he will be a tough opponent im sure mingo invited him to weak luffy before he is going against diamante mingo is assuming that no one can beat Burgess only luffy but his plan could be not going as planned and it would be a big surprise if someone manage to beat him and blackbeard wont let that fruit sliping that easily .
But one thing is for sure lucy will win it not matter how