View Single Post
Old 2007-03-09, 01:28   Link #182
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
edit: I found this magazine on the net and wonder if this magazine contains one of the images I was looking for by any chance. Since the cover has the same image as what i am looking for, I might as well try and ask if this is one of those magazines that has those images .
Two of the images are in there and three if you count the cover, but not as posters. I think you'll also be able to find all four in the Visual Collection, but again, not as posters. Finding them as posters would mean you'd have to dig into the backissues of Megami as they'll be all spread out. The first is the only one I'm not sure about, but I'd bet that is from the 2006-05 issue. The second is from 2006-02, the third from 2006-12, and fourth from 2006-01. The other trick is that, of course, it gets progressively harder to find old magazine issues the further back in time you have to dig. So, anyway, if you really want them as posters, that's one thing, but if you're willing to settle for nice-quality one or two-page prints, the Visual Collection and/or that Megami Deluxe (for some of them) are probably good ways to go.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote