View Single Post
Old 2010-05-18, 09:13   Link #23
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Those recommend me KissxSis and Koi Kaze.... don't you guys have heart (, -___-), . What if i really didn't know what are they about.... xD
"Liking your own sister is just a fantasy of guys who don't have one" - Arararagi. I loves her as a family member through, but even I realised that i'm a bit overprotective.....

Anyway.... she's 15, quite close to your guess there. Walt Disney recently started to target teens and I seriously hate them with all my guts since all of my favourite childhood cartoons became cash-cows with all those new crappy episodic sequences.

Thank guys the list was quite long, let's see:
Quote:
ARIA (too slice-of-life even for me few years ago, may pick it up sometime through)
Sketchbook ~Full Colors (same )
Umi Monogatari (pretty good in my book, but i'm not sure if girls will like the shj-ai aspect of it?)
Summer Wars (already in my definitely watch, i may call up my brother when we did too)
Toradora! (can't bear to rewatch it again)
Code Geass (failed to get through once, and was spoiled too much)
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha (i like it, but wouldn't it be too "moe" for girl?)
Hayate the Combat Butler (we both already are reading the manga)
Read or Die (the last time we watch on that anime cable channel, i was annoyed with how she keeps asking if Anita and Maggie was yuri. Well i want to tell her "yes", but i'm not sure if she can enjoy yuri as much as i do. So i kept my silence)
Magic Knight Rayearth (sorry, the only group i hate in the history of anime/manga is CLAMP)
Windy Tales( the art is a bit weird)
Higepiyo ( i will personally pass)
Noein(failed to get through once)
Saiunkoku Monogatari (showed her once, both she and I failed at ep 3)
Twelve Kingdoms(pretty good rank in my book, would girl like it through?)
Claymore ( i doubt if she would like it)
Ookiku Furikabutte & Cross Game (my guess is she would complaint as she do not know the rule)
Princess Tutu (would it be too childish?)
Hyakko (watched it, seriously loved it. Do girls like this kind of show through?)
Nijuu Mensou no Musume (it was interesting but i stalled it for a long time, may pick it up then),
So let's see:
1st options: Dennou Coil, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
2nd options: Shion no Ou, Chi's Sweet Home, Angelic Layer, Tweeny Witches,Shounen Onmyouji
3rd options: Kaleido Star, Crest of the Stars, Nodame Cantabile, Moribito

Anyone wanna narrow my list down? Let's just add Bakemonogatari in as well but not sure if harem show could interest girl

You see. I can spend time to watch fairly interesting show, and she probably would not mind if i recommend. But i want something really interesting that both of us can really enjoy (which so far was only Minami-ke and The girl who leapt through time.

PS: Of course Ghibli movies was my first try. Not only it failed to interest her, it failed to interest me too (in my case mostly i felt all of Ghibli ending unsatisfied). btw i would never get close even with a stick to unhappy ending such as "5 cm per second"

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2010-05-18 at 10:41.