View Single Post
Old 2011-11-30, 17:11   Link #45
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
I'm telling it how it is - who else in the entire story has wings and can fly wherever they want too?

And I'm not talking about limited flight like super-jumping/"teleport" like Riful, or Anastasia etc...I mean true flight.....so far, just one person.
That doesn't mean anything. It could just be her natural design. Like how Isley had arms that could transform into whatever her wanted. But that doesn't mean that, that ability is only for the most powerful. It is a strong Ability but it doesn't necessarily mean that no one weaker than him could have it. Or like Dauf and how he had really strong armor, That Yoki manipulating AB (lizard-turtle thing) in Pieta had strong armor but was a lot weaker than Dauf.
So wings are not for just for the super strong ABs. We just haven't seen it on anyone else, yet.

Quote:
I guess that's the contrast I think I'm going for/makes sense to me -- Priscilla looks like an angel who fell from above...Claire would look like a Demon rising to power -- Teresa...ehh, difficult but I guess I can understand how, later in life, she would come to look like that Avenging justice-seeking Angel.
Priscilla is the one who looks like a demon. I see Teresa having much more beautiful wings. And Clare, i actually don't see her with wings but if she did maybe they would look more angelic like Teresa's because she does have Teresa's blood in her after all.

"King's to you, Fernand"