View Single Post
Old 2011-12-19, 08:29   Link #236
Pwnago
Unforgivable Sin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colecham View Post
I didn't say anything like that. I said that arlong is a piece of weak trash that would never ever stand a chance against him unless he was given a super boost...
How did that aquate to any other character in the series? It didn't, that's how..
Are you retarded? Seriously, cause there's no sense in that jump...
hows about you take the time to actually comprehend what someone has said before opening your mouth?
And in previous posts I said flat out that because of all his clashes with superior fighters and with his training he is worlds ahead of where he was, further distancing himself from Arlong
Basically you took shit I said, and rehashed it, in an argument against me, that you started because you're an idiot and mistook what I said.
Dumbass
You cant just assume that Arlong was a weak piece of trash.. Luffy wasn't great at that time. He only defeated Arlong because he wanted to kill Arlong for REVENGE which gave him a super boost. Oh wait, when they were fighting who had the upper hand? I think Arlong did in my opinion due to the fact that there was water and Luffy's skin doesn't like sharp things >.>. What made him stronger? Revenge for Nami? Your just being an idiot and look on one view. You think Luffy was strong at that time. He was strong until a certain point, now that he is going to the new world his going to be a noob again, how many strong people are there after the the Fish Island huh?

Oh yeah.. Cant Arlong improve in the time when Luffy is fighting big bosses? Lmao. Stop thinking one side. If Luffy is training. So can Arlong. There is no stopping that. Geez.

If your going to call people "Dumbass" then you don't evne have the write to comment -_-. No one called you shit all. Its a forum, its called a discussion, there is no need to get angry.

Last edited by Pwnago; 2011-12-19 at 14:18.
Pwnago is offline   Reply With Quote