View Single Post
Old 2007-04-06, 20:11   Link #11
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to WanderingKnight
Quote:
You mean go down in a blaze of glory. LOL leave that for the movies man, this is real life. NOTHING could be gained by reckless displays of manhood in this situation and in the eyes of any logical thinker if these troopers had stupidly acted with their d!cks instead of protocol they'd be pushing daisies right now and they'd be seen as foolish. We don't live in the wild west or feudal Japan dude. Nobody's honor was at stake here, only the lives of these men were at stake.
I couldn't agree more. What, do you want more stupid losses? Would you have given your life if you'd been in their place?

Come on, we all may sound as honorable and mighty as we want while we sit in our cozy PC chairs, typing away grandiloquent off-earth phrases. Now, I want to see you sitting there, with a gun pointed directly at your head.

Quote:
President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a <censored>. A very talented, capable, and smart but still is <censored>. Maybe he'll be happy if the Middle East dedicated a holiday in his honor. He's so self-righteous.
Well, what would you do if you had the armies of many countries, one of them known for starting wars wherever they can for no actual logic reason (not that any logic reason can justify war, anyways), right at your door, like they were ready to pull the goddamn trigger? I would certainly feel intimidated, now the thing is, wouldn't you?

Place them in a box until a quieter time | Lights down, you up and die.
WanderingKnight is offline   Reply With Quote