View Single Post
Old 2012-11-05, 02:51   Link #6437
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyRedLeaf View Post
I'd rather that Disney sets the new trilogy (assuming it would be a trilogy) several hundreds of years — maybe even several thousands of years — after the events of Episode VI, with totally new characters and a more nuanced look into the workings of the Force.

Then we don't have to bother with continuity issues and can effectively start with a clean slate (and we also don't have to deal with the mess of what to do with the so-called "Expanded Universe" which I never gave two hoots about; incidentally, I think Disney actually doesn't have rights to any of the novels' content, which probably rules out the possibility of such adaptations).
Then just turn this into a film.

Quote:
We'll also conveniently silence millions of voices crying out in terror at the thought of Disney executives raping their childhood fantasies — simply because we'll respectfully leave said childhood fantasies of Princess Leia in a golden bikini well enough alone.
Then I would rather Lucasfilms be bought over by KyoAni. At least we can get a loli Leia in a golden sukumizu - *gets strangled to death by an iron chain*

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote