Thread: Licensed Bakuman (TV) (All Seasons)
View Single Post
Old 2010-10-10, 13:02   Link #188
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Trouble View Post
what touches?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
Probably the line: "Men has dreams that a woman wouldn't understand"
Yeah, that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
though, I say its more of those "A man has things he has to do lines" as far as masculine things to say.

though, I don't see it THAT sexist in nature. Some people do like to label everything with racist/sexist cards at every opportunity when its just a line about a coming of age.
No, it's not THAT sexist. I did say little touch. Of course, there are a few others in the series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaedeF View Post
Not much development in episode 2. Basically it's just about
Spoiler for Ep2:

I'm not reading the manga, so I'm not sure whether the anime will turn out to be good but both Ep1 and 2 still do not impress me so far. And I still find it odd that Azuki accepted Moritaka's proposal but didn't make any interaction with him in school, not even eye contact.
Hopefully things will get more interesting after they begin their mangaka's career.
It does. Especially once the other characters are introduced and the manga writing gets underway. And the development between Azuki and Mashiro also develops nicely over time.

Sidenote: I hope Rikiya Koyama voices Hattori. I didn't think about voice actors for this series while I was reading, but when Hattori was introduced, the voice just popped in my head.

Last edited by Xagzan; 2010-10-10 at 15:07.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote