View Single Post
Old 2011-10-15, 13:24   Link #17
creb
Hiding Under Your Bed

I wonder what Master/Servant is even going to buy the little charade Tohsaka and Kirei put on.

Glad to see we're cheating already Kirei and Tohsaka (well, I guess more Kirei for seeking sanctuary than Tohsaka for just setting the whole charade up). I kind of have to assume the other Masters must know the identity of the Judge, so again...are any of them really going to be so thick to not put two and two together?

Waver is starting to realize he's in over his head. I'm still thinking his arc will be one of personal growth with Rider as a sort of surrogate father figure.

Irisveil begins to reveal that all is not right in this seemingly fairy-tale life of hers by dropping that nugget that she's been restricted to her castle her entire life. Emiya hints at something disturbing with their daughter with his comment about her weight.

I'm not really sure what I think of Emiya and Maiya. I'm guessing they've worked together a lot, and she's definitely a better fit for the "cold" Emiya. So the only real question is whether or not the "warm" Emiya is real or just a facade. This being Gen who wrote this story, I have to believe both personas are real, and that Mayia is like Emiya's work-wife, with Irisveil his home-wife.

Irisveil surprised me with her aggressiveness. She may be a perfect lady, but she's no wilting flower. That was refreshing to see.

I can already see the Irisveil x Saber shippers squeeing in glee.

Too bad we have to wait till next episode to finally see a head to head fight between servants. The preview indicates it won't be conclusive, but some action will be good.

Also, Emiya you sly dog. Using your wife and servant as bait is quite the sound plan.

While it seems like an ensemble cast, there has definitely been an emphasis of some master/servants over others. I wonder if this will continue.
Also, cake.
creb is offline   Reply With Quote