View Single Post
Old 2013-01-26, 14:57   Link #182
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by farios View Post
I was interested in the world setting, but to be honest i really don't like Izayoi, he's not intelligent he's just arrogant for me, i really don't get why he needs to makes Jin as a symbol or a leader for this war against the Demon Lords, just as Jin said he's basically endangering everyone in his community by declaring war against the Demon Lords which is just stupid and reckless because he still doesn't know the Demon Lord's full power...but since he has seen Shiroyasha's face to face i guess he knows he just doesn't care about the kids, he just wants to have some fun in this little "game". It would be much better if Izayoi's the one that proclaims himself as the leader since he's strong and it was his responsibility in the first place anyway, but he just has to force the obviously powerless Jin into the role, while he just stays behind, after all it's just a game for him and it'd be stupid if he risked his life for a game.
I kinda take Iyazoi's personality along with Jin to be comparable to the type of relationship Goku and Mr.Satan have in DBZ. Along with arrogance, I find Iyazoi is the type that just wants to fight, but he doesn't want the fame nor responsibility that comes along with it. It's kinda similar as to how Goku dumps all his accomplishments onto Mr.Satan in favor of an easy going life. Therefore, the way I take it, Iyazoi just wants to do the grunt work while Jin does all the politics and what not.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote