View Single Post
Old 2007-11-06, 13:24   Link #81
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
Is it just me, or do episodes 14-17 (18 is hopefully the end of the "excuse" arc) seem unnecsssary? Does anyone even really care about her past? I never found my self asking the question why she would do what she is doing. I thought there was more than enough explanation with a radical group that wants to use a biological attack.
Hah...? what are you talking about?
14-15 were only about her past only, and might give highlight how things were gone to such extremity.
The rest is actually giving truth how the past was done, as it has nothing to do with biological attack. you obviously didn't figure much.
Quote:
It just seems to me that her backstory was not properly introduced and just abruptly stopped the show. It has really ruined a really good flow that season 1 and season 2 had going.
How would you actually show her backstory then? it cannot be shown before Minagoroshi at all, and it would be quite stupid to show it only at the end of matsuribayashi.
The script is done so the truth is unfold so the resolution can go on. If you don't have such things, the end wouldn't make sense without actually the reasons and the means at all.