View Single Post
Old 2012-05-19, 20:48   Link #2150
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Holy crap, super musical chairs with the top NA teams. CRS Crumbzz --> Dignitas, Dignitas Voyboy --> CLG, CLG Saintvicious --> CRS.

Overall, IMO Curse gets the least change (top jungler replaced by another top jungler) and probably the one that got the best outcome of the three. Probably a top 10 team in NA at least still, as Curse's problems are more to do with their other players.

Dignitas, I dunno, Crumbzz is a very versatile player. He was able to hold his own against other mid laners during the short time he was at Epik, and transitioned pretty well into jungle for Curse. I do not doubt that he can hold his own at top (which jungle has a lot of overlap with), but man, Voyboy was the biggest reason why Dignitas was such a force to be reckoned with. My guess? Dig went from being a top 5 team to a top 10 team.

And finally CLG. They got IMO the most dominating player in his role out of the three (a lot of times DIG wins its when Voyboy gets fed), but loses most out of the roles. Now CLG is putting HotshotGG in the jungler role? CLG went from top 5 team to a top 50 team, unless HSGG becomes THE George of the Jungle. But considering he's currently going through the same fast bigfatjiji went through (got a girlfriend, MUCH less time practicing), I doubt it's going to happen.

Which overall means that I don't see NA teams going to do well in the near future international tournaments. But for now, let's see how CLG and Dignitas handles the Curse invitational.

EDIT: Right at this minute, Epik vs CLG.na is facing in the Curse invitational. Looking forward to this...

EDIT 2: Hotshot jungle /facepalm
But then again, Epik got rolled during their first match with their new lineup (by CLG no less), so who knows really?

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)

Last edited by DragoonKain3; 2012-05-19 at 22:59.
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote