View Single Post
Old 2009-07-22, 23:37   Link #8476
Counterattack
Sanbantai Taiin~

Woohoo. I'm new here, and here goes my lame introduction since I fail at introducing myself, especially when having been up all night, being an otaku, watching Gundam.

I'm Colinda, but just call me... something else. I hate my first name. And last name, but you won't see me throwing that all over the internet. I'm female, Dutch, pessimistic though naive, and I love battle manga/anime and can't appreciate magical girl or any shoujo anime. I like to see men kick butts and tomboy women in charge. Mary Sues suck and so does Lacus Clyne.

What else is there... I'm seventeen years old, going on eighteen in September. I own three cats and a dog, two of the cats kittens and they're annoying as hell, standing on my laptop keyboard when I watch anime and then they manage to stop the episode I was just watching when I wasn't keeping track on which episode I was watching.

I do not watch streamed anime. Streamed anime is bad for your health. For information on what I've watched, am watching, dropped, want to watch and stalled, go here: www.anime-planet.com/users/scienceshow
Counterattack is offline   Reply With Quote