View Single Post
Old 2010-06-21, 16:34   Link #152
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Look. I don't know where did you pull out that "expect the worst, so that you won't be disappointed" from his post.
S/He got it from here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
Don't get me wrong for what i said above, i too wish the same like what you all hoped, but sadly, things aren't always going in the way like what we hoped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
All he said it thing doesn't look good, and by that he means how manga reader sets their expectation so high, and when the anime doesn't meet their expectation, they come and whine, whine, and whine until people are so fed up that it ruin the enjoyment of the anime watchers, which has been a pattern here for a while.
Unfortunately this is true on both accounts, but as a manga reader I still hope for a faithful or at least decent adaptation. Failing that, I'll keep my whining to myself

But seriously, even if it isn't a very good adaptation but manages to be a good story, I'll be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
The anime watchers could read the source material. That's one solution.
Some people who like anime don't like manga or don't have access to it. Although I think you were joking, its still unfair to expect someone to read the source material when they are perfectly hppy watching the anime.