View Single Post
Old 2011-04-16, 01:12   Link #174
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
I would have to say that some people have serious problems if they take anything on an internet forum seriously
Nope. It is you who has a problem for suggesting that a place you yourself are spending time in is not to be taken seriously. I mean what I type at least as much as what I speak in real life and I expect to be taken seriously in a discussion in these forums.

Anyway, the claim up there that a girl shouldn't help out a classmate if she already has a boyfriend is disgusting. Hanabi didn't do anything bad whatsoever. If she was indeed the type that played with people then left them, then her refusal of the invitation to dine together would have come with at least some shade of malice.

As for how the show suggests she has a romantic interest in the guy, for the most part, there was no such suggestion. But even if there was, it's fine for a girl to have some feelings for a guy while going out with another as long as she doesn't two-time. It's fine for everyone, not just a girl, and I know more than enough people who have some feelings for someone other than the people they are in a relationship with. You can't help but feel for someone. The only thing that matters is that you don't abuse them which Hanabi didn't, not even close.
Forsaken_Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote