View Single Post
Old 2007-05-21, 07:32   Link #7
darkjester
Desu Desu Desu!!!
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to darkjester Send a message via MSN to darkjester Send a message via Yahoo to darkjester
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. interesting pic ................
What?!?! ..... don't look at me like that.... *shifty eyes....

Quote:
Originally Posted by black widow View Post
i like the vegeta one to u think u could make me one like that but with my name on it
well i make each sig personally for those people... i can make u some kinda sig of that nature... but i can't make u that exact sig, with just your name changed... if u still want a sig, pm me the details... i.e. what anime/pic u want on it, text, color scheme... etc...

hmmmm well, on with the show!

once again... first the old...

made this for a Guild Wars forum... PWN was the name of my guild.. lol

yet another sig request from an old forum member...

don't even remember making this lol... its one of my first works i suppose...

Freebie: Up For Grabs!

made this a month or 2 before i joined this forum.... was a bit rusty....

and now the new...

-
hmmm, tbh, i really didn't like how these turned out, and they didn't last long on the forums, sorry 2 those i made them for...

just made this one for a fellow forum member, practicing a bit more blending. not as clean as i would have liked though, still it came out nice, imo....

Freebie: Up For Grabs!

and... MY LATEST SIG... TaDa!!! not to shabby if i don't say so myself.. lol... gonna put it in the sig rating thread, *cough so it can get bashed... *cough... lol

::EDIT:: Freebie: Up For Grabs! (u can claim any of the 3, once 1 is claimed the others aren't available...)

these are a couple other versions of the sig... got some bashing targeted at my choice of color scheme... rofls....
::EDIT::

and now some BG's both new and old...

-
these are some oldies...

-
and these are the new....

well that be it for now... i think i'm pretty much done with my old stuff, from here on out i'll just be responding to comments and posting new bg's and sigs....

remember, comment, critique, give me some advice... whatever... i can take it... i promise i won't /cry... *sniff.... ROFL... also thxs to all those who have commented.... mmm kay...

k thxs...

Last edited by darkjester; 2007-05-28 at 03:06.
darkjester is offline   Reply With Quote