View Single Post
Old 2012-11-27, 09:58   Link #37
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That was a lot better than last week's episode. Endearing mix of drama, comedy, and fanservice.

I've enjoyed Mashiro's attitude lately. She cares about Sorata and she shows it in her own clumsy way (the easy childbirth charm killed me ). Nanami was also great, attempting to support Sorata the way he supported her when she failed.

I didn't expect to see swimsuits in this ep. That was a nice surprise. Nanami, who has been growing on me ever since episode 6, stole the show during that part for me. She looked lovely in her swimsuit (she's more stacked than I thought), and her forgetting to put on her panties later on was the cherry on top. I thought she was just embarrassed to show her panties, but the problem turned out to be a lot more serious than that. Oh, and glasses suit her perfectly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
Ah, being confronted with an unexpected question during an interview. That tripped me up so many times, it's not even funny anymore. I can totally relate to Sorata drawing blanks right there. No matter how well you prepare, one trick question is all it takes to shatter your hopes.
Me too! Damn these trick questions. I think anybody who has gone to an interview can relate to Sorata. God, I hate interviews... especially when you are faced with a panel of several people instead of just one or two. It's hard not to get intimidated.