View Single Post
Old 2010-03-19, 14:18   Link #2329
Miraluka
Banned

[QUOTE=zato_1one;2964069]It was not related with Tree Diagram. It didn't need such high technology to realize that to defeat Accel by merely street fight was practically should be impossible. IMO As a good scientists, they shouldn't immediately take the result that irrelevant and didn't make sense as a fact. And it was from only one test too. Something must be wrong if it happened. My point is that they should re-test again just to make sure that Accel was really weaker than Touma. Yeah, except that the experiment was intervened by someone else.

Quote:
hat's the point. Who started the rumor "if" people who knew about it were just Misaka, Touma, the sisters and those scientists.
People like those thugs doesn't know about the project just the part of Accelerator being beaten.

Quote:
Why not? The sisters didn't tell them or they didn't ask the sisters? I think that the sisters were programmed to be totally obedient. So they should answer if they were asked. Well, may be Misaka told them to lie about it. I'm not sure if they were programmed to not lie. I still think that they could check it by analyzing the data in her brain. But without Tree Diagram, it looked like they couldn't do anything.
After that, the sisters revealed against the scientist and then they got send around the world to gif their bodies.

Quote:
Does it mean that he doesn't support the experiment? If so then does it also mean that the experiment would get canceled without the intervening from Touma?
Fixed, the plan of Aleister was Touma beats Accelerator, project gets canceled, spread the sisters around the world. Somehow althought Aleister doesn't show himself in public, his orders are absolute. The project is just a facade for a bigger plan.