View Single Post
Old 2008-01-27, 21:40   Link #604
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
I tend to think that Aiko is genuinely conflicted and her feelings towards Shin is the classic "grass is greener on the other side" response.

I think Aiko does like Nobuse but feels he's somewhat immature and thus isn't willing to accept him quite yet. If and when Nobuse proves himself to be worthy, I think her wavering will die down.

Aiko knows she doesn't have much of a chance with Shin and chose to move on. Not sure when Hiromi will do the same, but #4 (Jun) is surely not a bad choice. Most people don't end up with their first love, but it's also true that the vast majority of the time, it's for the better.
actually, Aiko is waiting for Shin to become available. You can tell her she was hinting him that with time he will forget during their "shopping date". That is why she was kind of sad when he saw him With Noe, as long as he has someone in his life, Aiko won't make a move for him and she will keep "dating" nobuse!

It is amazing the difference in enthusiasm that she shows between the "dates" with shin and the dates with Nobuse. I applaud the director of the show, because he showed us the difference within the same episode. She enjoys herself completely when she is with Shin, but she is always distant with Nobuse. It is like Valantine day "obligation Chocolate" between Aiko and Nobuse. I hope we get a flashback on how Aiko got herself in this trouble.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote