View Single Post
Old 2011-11-21, 08:40   Link #8
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceyfw View Post
yes there are ways to get linux working on your ps3 and still manage to play games requiring the latest firmware. but i do not even want to begin a discussion on that as it is warez and technically not legal.

and can you tell what are the specs of your computer? it might be relatively cheap just to replace a part or two.
Maybe you should find out what warez really stands for. Would you care to explain me how exactly modifying your console is illegal? It is different if we go into the area where we start to discuss about downloading games on his hacked ps3. As far as I know, modding consoles is not illegal. If it was, would such shops openly exist that sell modchips for consoles? No. They wouldn't.

Additionally, if he hacked his ps3 but wanted to play games, yet he would not want to '' break the law '' by downloading games because purchased games don't work on hacked ps3, all he would have to do is buy them, and then download them. Downloading a digital copy of a physical copy you own is not illegal.