Thread: Licensed K (Anime project)
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-30, 20:42   Link #1836
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Aww, for me, Neko was one of the best things about the show. Sure, she's technically a walking cliché (not that most of the other characters aren't), but she's so ridiculously adorable, thanks to her seiyuu and her adorable antics (doodling on Kurou's face, riding the trash can robot and mimicking what it says, etc), that she's the one I'm going to miss the most from this show.
I actually think I may have liked her in a different series where she would feel more natural in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Seriously, I wonder what Yata would think if he realized that Mikoto was pretty much okay with him and the rest of the gang, along with people who had nothing to do with the whole conflict, becoming collateral damage... (Though to be fair, I guess Mikoto expected Reishi to move in and kill him in time, which is again, a pretty cruel thing. It would've been interesting to get a glimpse or two into Mikoto's mind...)
That's what I got out of it too, that Mikoto banked on Reisi stopping him before things ever got to that point. Perhaps he even mobilised HOMRA just to make sure that Secpter4 and in turn Reisi would have to involve themselves no matter what but of course, in the end we wouldn't really know because they never got the exposure they needed (That pointless Misaki/Fushimi flashback? Sure would've been a chance to make it a Mikoto/Reisi one!).

As it stands the few relevant characters that got just the right amounts of exposure and fleshing out were Blacky and Tatara. Okay, maybe Anna and Pussy too.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
Are those two and HOMRA uber popular over in Japan and no one likes Team Blue?
How could they not be more popular when the existing material favours them more? Even from the beginning there were more HOMRA members introduced in the characters page and subsequently given further exposure in the supplementary materials. We only had three Scepter4 members introduced and the rest were treated as 'everyone else'. I mean I understand that HOMRA are more important since they're directly involved in the main conflict at hand but the cast imbalance still irks me.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote