Thread: Licensed K (Anime project)
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-30, 20:54   Link #1837
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
As it stands the few relevant characters that got just the right amounts of exposure and fleshing out were Blacky and Tatara. Okay, maybe Anna and Pussy too.
I don't really care for Totsuka, but Blacky, Anna and Pussy were the best characters in the whole thing. Kusanagi doesn't seem as big as a douche as the rest of HOMRA, so hopefully he's the next King...

Quote:
How could they not be more popular when the existing material favours them more? Even from the beginning there were more HOMRA members introduced in the characters page and subsequently given further exposure in the supplementary materials. We only had three Scepter4 members introduced and the rest were treated as 'everyone else'. I mean I understand that HOMRA are more important since they're directly involved in the main conflict at hand but the cast imbalance still irks me.
Ok..first off? I didn't know there was more with HOMRA than with anyone else. Actually, if anything, I would figure there would be loads of Kurou/Shiro stuff. I read the Memories of Red manga...it's okay...but man oh man, I hope next season isn't going to be all about HOMRA.
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote