View Single Post
Old 2011-12-26, 18:21   Link #3
Arlenis
Of Lights

So...I just voted and realized I should wait until dialogue. Oh well. I'm pretty sure I'll have the same opinion. I'm really impressed with that wretched bitch (Hysteria). Judging by the bit I've seen, her attack methods and maneuvering is unparalleled...even by Priscilla I'd say in terms of speed. I don't quite understand why she's having such a hard damn time finishing the job in the little wounds she inflicts. What? Can she only chip away at enemies until their ultimate doom? For that, I must say that her damage factor sucks HORRIBLY for an abyssal one. One cannot expect to be able to do much against a fellow abyssal one with those damage capabilities. Furthermore, IS she flying without the wings toward the end and why does she eject those prongs that surrounded her lower section with no clear aim at anyone; is she getting rid of them to change form?