View Single Post
Old 2012-09-25, 12:51   Link #30754
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit

Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Quote:
I get the sense the Yasu/Shannon-Prime and Natsuhi relationship was more "She got mad a lot when she was in a bad mood or had a migraine and was often critical of everybody's work, but when she was feeling better and I was in her room cleaning while she was resting she could be very nice and we'd talk a bit and she'd be very open with me about her feelings." Remember, Natsuhi is the first parent given the heroic treatment in Legend and she's treated pretty favorably overall in that story. She also overreacts and is critical in that story. So I think "prone to mood swings but kind and apologetic when feeling better" is a pretty accurate description of how she probably acted to the servants, and a servant who has been around as long as Shannon would've had a decent chance to bond with her a bit.
You know, this is a good point. On the surface, Natsuhi and Rosa of all people seem like a couple of the people Yasu should resent the least, but in the two stories she does read, they're both the big damn heroes of their chapters, indicating that Yasu bears no grudges at all and is fond of them despite their faults.

Huh.