View Single Post
Old 2013-02-20, 03:37   Link #8
Undertaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post
Alittle surprised that Kuzan still reports things to Akainu.... ESPECIALLY since Akainu's not really the kind of guy who just let's guys abandon the government... I mean... remember what he did to those fleeing Marine's in Marineford?
That is a little different though, in his defense, they are at war/battle at time. It's something almost every military leader would do in real life against deserters.

If anything, so far Akainu's absolute justice still seem to have a line. Don't forget, he did spare Kuzan's life according to Jimbei's account and he didn't seem to be gunning after Garp because of Dragon and Luffy.

If anything, he doesn't seem to by the type of guy that goes after someone unless he/she is being branded by law as "evil".

What amounts to as collateral damages, however, is different story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
BTW, I wonder if this means that we'll be seeing the Kid/Apoo/Hawkins alliance at Dressrosa, as well? I mean, it couldn't hurt to participate in Law's schemes if it means crippling a yonkou's forces, right?

I was thinking about that way back. I thought the Kid/Apoo/Hawkins alliance was part of Law'plan. But since Law is gunning for Kaidou first, that theory goes out of window.

But considering that Kid/Apoo/Hawkins seems to be going after Big Mom, that is something Luffy and Law could be involved in as well.

Or Oda could pull another behind-the-scene event that while Luffy and Law stopples Kaidou, Kid/Apoo/Hawkins takes down Big Mom at same time.