View Single Post
Old 2013-02-09, 19:57   Link #206
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
As much as I hate the blonde, the advice she gave to Ma Ri was pretty valid since it's about the latter hiding her identity from the guy she loves. and keeping things the way the are to avoid the hurt being more painful in the possible, if not, inevitable long run. The vampire singer towards to end asking all vampires to come out and show themselves was really an unique twist and turn. I wonder how Ma Ri will take this and how it'll help her develop as a character and toward the relationship with Jae Min.

Oh yes, chapter 75 has been scanlated and released!

Quote:
Well, things really seem to be vamping up but I am not sure to really what yet , have to wait and see. For the most part this chapter brought up some serious questions and I like that, hopefully now we will see some development soon, but that is a thin hope at best
Between Ah Ra telling Ma Ri to be open to Jae Min about being a vampire, and the vampire singer telling her race to be reveal themselves to the open. I can definitely see development in Ma Ri's character since it's be a signal for her to question or take the steps needed to tell Jae Min the truth about who she is. It's like the blonde said "it's only fair that you tell him. Don't you think you're being unfair to is feelings?"etc. I'm keeping a open mind about this. Can't wait to see where this goes.