View Single Post
Old 2012-03-14, 00:35   Link #3014
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
I went through something similar while playing Wild Arms 5. Had played for more than 25 hours before realizing that I could skip the damn long combo animations in battles.
Just because you mentioned WA5 I went back and played it. I forgot that I've put so much time into it...the only thing left for me to do in that game is to get the final EX Key but...I JUST CANT FIND THE LAST TREASURE BOX!!! (not counting the Black Box) Walked through the whole world map to make sure I didnt miss any map treasures, which left me to go through all the dungeons again...after going through half of the dungeons I just gave up. orz

But I did enjoy WA5 quite a bit, loved the cameo appearances of the characters from the previous WA games. But WA2 will always be my #1 favorite. I've played 2~5, didnt play the original PS version of 1 but I do have "Alter Code F" which is the remake...unfortunately I havent finished it yet. I didnt even bother to try the PSP title.

...WHEN WILL THEY REMAKE WILD ARMS 2!!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Tales of Graces F. Man, this game has been "Japanified" insanely, and many other little things have been changed. I know I'll learn it, so I'm glad the game looks so colourful and the skits have been vastly improved.
...what do you mean by "Japanified"?