Thread: Crunchyroll Unlimited Fafnir
View Single Post
Old 2015-04-12, 22:51   Link #394
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
After finally watching the whole season (pretty much marathoning through the Basilisk arc), while I haven't finished the others series that everyone seems to keep comparing this to, I still found this to be quite the excellent anime. Then again, I have no knowledge of the LN to compare this with.

Actually, I think I like both this and World Break (I'm not going to watch Duo) because they have a badass male MC... something that there seems to be very little of, especially in regards to harems. And then there's always Blade Dance, which NEEDS a second season to do it justice (and the 14th volume to come out, but this is the wrong thread). I won't say this was the most perfect of all anime, but the fact that you have a badass MC in a harem, actually possibility of the girls being transformed and dying for all intents and purposes, and tossing in some Norse mythology background... well, let's just say I've seen too many harems that were all fluffy bleh, so this was a nice change of pace for me.

I give it around 7.5~8/10

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote