View Single Post
Old 2013-05-06, 23:24   Link #29643
Butagami

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForwardUntoDawn View Post
Does that solve the articulation or transformation issues? For me, the HGUC line seems more suited for me. You'll recall that I like the 00 MG line because it totally captures the feel of the Gundams more strongly than the HG line, but in UC, the HGUC line does an excellent job of reminding me how awesome the mobile suits are, and is lighter on the pocketbooks. I'm not a hardcore Gunpla collector by any stretch, so I pick and choose carefully to ensure I get the kits I really like and not spend on kits I might regret buying later
You don't have to apologise to anyone if the local forumtroll misunderstands you...
I think you're well aware that suiton's positive contributions are few if any, so pay him no mind.
Anyway, like the others say, a destroy mode FA unicorn will surely come, the question is if you're willing to wait for what could be some time...
In unrelated news, it's is 6:23 AM where I live atm, and I cant.fucking.sleep. fml