View Single Post
Old 2007-05-08, 13:37   Link #94
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
In the context of it possibly being part of the character, the voice was just so different in episode 3 that the only way we are able to know it is in supposed to Konata is because we can here the other characters referring to her as the singer. Though to me sounds exactly as if it were Aya Hirano singing in her own voice, not the Konata voice we've had. Konata just does not sound like what we heard in episode 3. Maybe its just to difficult to do the proper singing in Konata's voice as when we heard Haruhi sang in the one episode her voice completely morphed into another persons too. If it felt like it were Konata in any way it would have been far more convincing as a possible hidden character trait.

At this point though, I'm guessing it was just a treat for Aya Hirano fans yet again, because when I see that door in episode 3 I don't picture Konata and Co. back there, I picture Aya Hirano and the other voice actors, but in all other episodes I see the door and Konata and co. are behind it in my minds eye.