View Single Post
Old 2011-03-30, 13:24   Link #108
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
My only complaint against Ichi is that.... why does my Houki-chan have him on her mind? I plot endlessly for his demise, and hope that he stays asleep for the rest of the series. Imagine if the girls take care of Silverio by themselves, 501st Fighter Squadron style

On a side note, I'm more surprised to see Kira on that list at 5. Guess the Lulu aint so popular after all hehehe...
What? Ichika is still coool!! Except for Episode 11 which was a fail.... Oh well I still think he's awesome. Kira well... I think that's why people call him Jesus Yamato? Even years after the series end, he's still there.

And naw, it wasn't self-righteous. That would be Touma (I don't hate him actually). He was just thinking that's not how Houki truly is and is getting her back to her true self. The good thing so since now we get an improved Houki and a pretty nice scene with spunky Rin.

Kind of sad though since there won't be enough episodes to develop Cecilia and Rin now either since those two are the ones who are left in the background.

Either way at least we get more Houki! I was always wondering but it would be interesting to see what her height really is since she's so tall (or perhaps she's relatively tall compared to the others).