View Single Post
Old 2012-02-13, 06:42   Link #17
Xenio
Flower

i think you should read that thread more
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Speaking of Salary
> as long that it'll supports my daily needs same as lifestyle and helps me in getting the latest software and hardware for my development, I don't think it's a problem.
having read all of that thread, the Salary barely enough to support you food and an apartment let alone latest software and hardware, most of animator have to do other part-time job for that. of course, it just apply for regular animator. if you good and become animation director then that different, but it not easy to get that position

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Speaking of Salary
Speaking of Overtime
>probably my passion will fuel those extra hours >.<v

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980 View Post
wwww. I laugh at that ludicrous wage that you expected. Animators (gengaka) here are viewed as the bottom rung of society - people who work close to 20+ hours a day, have to sleep at their office, who gets paid less than the people flipping burgers at McDonald's, and never see a single yen from the profits from the sales. They probably might be better off doing nothing and getting social welfare from the government.
i wonder how long your passion can fuel those extra hours. but anyway, i'm not here to tell you to give up your dream, i think you should know what you are getting into better, and consider it more seriously, will you be able to endure it?
Xenio is offline   Reply With Quote