Thread: Negima Q & A
View Single Post
Old 2007-04-07, 00:42   Link #100
darkjester
Desu Desu Desu!!!
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to darkjester Send a message via MSN to darkjester Send a message via Yahoo to darkjester
i saw a few pics of the series, and i read a bit about it... when i asked if i should watch the original first or just go straight to the newer version i i was recommended to just go straight to Negima!?

was this a wise decision? i've already watched about 6 episodes, and i like how its turning out, though, kinda disappointed, that it's not finished being subbed.. well least not the newer one...

also, is the series already finished. and subbers just haven't gotten around to it? or is it still airing atm?

i just started looking at the series a day or 2 ago, so i was just wondering this, and also how often are the episodes being subbed? once a week? or is it speraticly as they have that chance?

sorry for all the questions, answer as many of them as u want, or none if it doesn't suit u...

either way, a pre-emptive thxs for all your info...

oh btw, i tried reading as much i could, through out the threads, so as not to ask too many questions, but theres so much info and comments on the series that i didn't want to spoil or ruin the series for me, so i merely skimmed around trying not to run accross any spoilers...
darkjester is offline   Reply With Quote