Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2008-10-08, 09:21   Link #3760
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Wall of text ahead, Captain! (due to me wanting to reply to so many others)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
wait until Innermoka hears about this.
OH SHI- *gets "Know your Place"'ed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
A proud vampire wants to be violated? As much as I can see Tsukune taming her in the future, that's stretching it. From "Know your place" to "More... More..." I just don't see that happening.
No, but the imagery anyways... *drools*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Nah, she just likes being on top. And I for one wouldn't mind; the view...
completely agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spags View Post
The only problem is if thats the case in what inner moka wants Tsukune will never be able to meet it, cause hes way to shy and timid to make any sort of move towards moka. I mean someone who faints at the sight of boobs would never have the will power to throw inner moka down and take her for himself. And sadly thats the problem Q.Q
Oh, the Vamp side might fix that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Tsukune needs to surpass Inner Moka in a sense for her to acknowledge him. Barring some sort of miracle, I can see this will take a while.
and hence why we continue to read the manga, to see how this comes about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spags View Post
Not confused, I just thought if you start adding monster body parts onto Tsukune hes going to start denying his own reality and probably not accept his existence anymore. I already know hes pretty content with being a vamp. And at least just being a vampire without most of the weaknesses allows him to stay a pretty normal guy. There's not much difference from a Vamp and human besides the physical strength, and crave for blood issues. (I'm sure there are a shit load more, but im being general and for the sake of time/im tired i don't feel like listing more, but my point is in physical differences)

I guess what i really should be stating is why do you even need to add more parts on to tsukune either? Whats more lethal than an S-ranked monster with no weaknesses, but a holy cross? Not to mention if Tsukune was to get formal combat training, hone in to some martial arts, maybe direct combat training with Moka's family that right there is like making the ultimate monster. Most of Tsukune's major battles where he struggled had been because of one simple reason that being his lack of combat experience and formal training, so you solve that problem and whats left? The off chance that monsters randomly start caring holy crosses around with them and have knowledge how to use it? The probability is low if not even null. I say if Tsukune really wants to protect his friends take some kenjitsu lessons or some form of martial arts
He has a weakness to holy crosses? I'm pretty he had none of the weaknesses of a vamp... got the best of both worlds, with the strengths of a vampire, and lack of weaknesses due to being human as well

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote