Thread: Licensed K (Anime project)
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-19, 12:37   Link #1230
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
I can see it too: exposition. I mean, Homra is getting the most attention: in the anime (where they're pretty much positioned as the good guys, had the whole sob episode with Tatara who was too good for this sinful earth, etc.), and there's a manga about them and a novel to flesh them out even more. Obviously, people are going to latch onto them. Compared to this, the Sexy Corps has only the novel, and hadn't had a focus episode in the anime (we had to wait until ep 7 for Munakata to even do something) where they're still in a "bad guys" position. But Shiro... being the main mystery of the anime they can't exactly do any background material, or even extended material about him. (Hell, even Kurou got a manga!)
Judging from what I've seen on pixiv, I think more people like Kurou anyway.

Did someone translate Kurou's manga? 'cause I REALLLLLLLLEEEE wanna read that one....

Quote:
Not as much as someone like Hanazawa Kana for her moe-bait roles....
I know who she is and I'm surprised she's not in this one. That woman who plays Officer Big Boobs in Blue must make some mad money playing fanservice/sexy characters...

Quote:
I'll never, ever understand this complaint about K.
I can understand some of the complaints now that I've seen it up to 7. The story is waaaaaaaay too over the place, though the animation is fantastic and while Kuroh and Neko are awesome, the MC is kinda a bore. Something tells me that this is going to wind up leaving even MORE questions by the time this ends.

However, K isn't supposed to be deep as shit; it's basically dumb fun and as a fujioshi, dumb fun with cute guys wielding swords XD
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote