View Single Post
Old 2013-02-21, 05:56   Link #3520
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
I just finished Volume 4, and I found the volume ending so frustrating. I am finding it hard to read because I keep getting frustrated. Mainly because the author keeps making Claire the spotlight of the story and I've reached my limit with her. Shes a character who knows how to do everything that can tick me off. I want to learn more about Restia and Est (as well of what just happened to her) But its just so frustating with Claire, aswell as the main protagonist being a pussy (they call that pussy whipped down here). Its just, I am wavering if I really should continue this story, because I'm just getting so frustrated that all I seem to do is complain. If they took the spotlight off Claire, I think I'd enjoy this story more.

For the next 2 volumes (5 and 6). Do we get any reasonable content with Restia? or does she dissappear for a while again ? What about Est ?
if you havent seen the illustrations volume 6 epilogue and last chapter before epilogue Est comes back to Kamito as for Volume 5 well its more like a clam before the storm and highlights Kamito's past with the instruction school with Restia still teasing him but that will all change in the events of volume 10 with Restia back in his left hand more or less
EST!!!!!!!! why be so cute
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote