View Single Post
Old 2011-02-20, 19:20   Link #7987
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Okay, so you already know I'm not saying she should be in every arc, but you're still saying that's my point?
If that's teasing, then Stiyl or Kaori or Itsuwa only appearing in certain arcs is the same thing.
I'm playing with the views, then under the same logic we will find how contradictory is keeping Index character away from the incidents related to magic in Index series.

Quote:
Err, "let's work together" is "teamwork," the basis of any even remotely effective strategy/mindset. If you think a teamwork mindset is gay, then.........well, you're not thinking right.
Keep in mind that you are talking about a character that always does everything on her own without telling anyone. You know that even in the last novels she was there alone in Russia, the "teamwork" doesn't seem to be in her dictionary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Amusingly enough others like Wilfriback say she's not powerful enough, and would just get killed. Sounds like you and guys like him are in conflict on reasoning. She can't be both too strong and too weak. (I don't think she's either, of course).
Killed or not (she never got any injure and never will have one), its a matter of the knowledge she lacks, and the knowledge in the magic side is power. If she doesn't has it she won't be of use if the skill for the matter isn't patent.
Then, were is the conflict?

Quote:
It's horrid writing that's keeping her out of action that's happening right next to her.
Etzali was an assasin send to kill her but never noticed she was targeted to be killed, oh wait, the guy fell in love with her. Isn't convenient?
Also, even average and nameless magicians know how to use spells like Opila to keep people away in their fights, how she can be the exception?

Quote:
Have Sphinx suddenly run away for no reason to seperate Mikoto from Index.
It wasn't told already that animals has more developed sense of danger unlike humans, it was mentioned even in the novels. And... It wasn't mentioned that animals are afraid of her because of her electromagnetic field?

Quote:
And you're officially joined the people who underestimate Mikoto. Why do people think she's so weak? If it's because she doesn't have IB (a rather poor reason for considering her to be weak), then every single other character besides Touma has the same problem. Yet they help him out when they're around.
If you are labeling people, then, wouldn't you be in the people who overestimates her?
If there are other characters that help him is because they can they are in the same world unlike Mikoto, Accelerator, Shiage, etc.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2011-02-20 at 19:30.