View Single Post
Old 2011-09-01, 20:22   Link #13811
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
I think that it was the Accelerator the one that pointed out that Academy City had "a powersuit for an occasion" (if I am true, it was when he was in a train with Last Order). Dark Matter suits are meant to chase the target, dash in with a team formation attack and then leave, for that purpose they are pretty good, Dark Matter in itself can easily repel heavy attacks with the wings used as shield, can get rid of obstacles and can pretty much slice through any type of "regular" defense; the suits themselves are only meant to enhance the mobility of the user to the limits and nothing more.

The reason of why they where easily taken out it was because Hamazura tempted them into playing the bully, and they dropped their team formations and tactics in order to get into that role, it's the obvious case of "main character plot device induced luck".

I have to admit that personally, I would like to see more models of these suits (for example, an upgrade equipped with more parts capable of creating dark matter, instead of just having invincible mustaches).

Well there's that, and lets face it- Academy City's forces substitution skill, experience and manpower with overwhelming technology superiority.

And they have to, given their small population, otherwise Russia would have crush them and the rest of Japan in a matter of days.