View Single Post
Old 2011-09-14, 12:21   Link #1208
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugia_Tsuyu View Post
I actually have always wonder what would really happened if they didn't make this movie. How different the TV series ending will be and things like that. But I guess we will never know, hah?
While the go ahead for the movie was given very close to S2's ending, I do not think the ending would be much different. It could still end up mostly like it did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffry2009 View Post
Here's my 2nd thoughts about 00 movie after I've already seen it long time ago.

It's just bugs me when they'll never really explained about what happened to the other meisters 50 years later except Setsuna X Marina part.

The thing that I appreciate was the Mobile suits (QANT, Zabanya, Harute & Raphael) itself.
It bugs me a bit but probably not that much. They probably just continued doing whatever they were already doing right after the movie. Allelujah trying to find out more about his path (doing romance stuff with Marie along the way of course) while Lyle just continues being a Meister for CB. There is the Old Human Faction war that takes place not long after the movie, so reckon the Ptolemaios faction would likely be involved somehow; we already know that someone from Tieria's faction is at least.

I'm more disappointed they didn't follow it up that avenue through sidestories really, because they could have done it. All that's needed is one chapter from the already ongoing sidestories of the time. Hell, even some notes in a sourcebook would be decent enough; yet to our knowledge they haven't released any sort of info. Even something akin to the Monologues from the S2 Final DVDs would have been fine.