Thread: Licensed Vivid Red Operation
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-17, 09:42   Link #1598
Midonin
Last Engage

VROOM 10 - No Boring Questions!

Wait, Akane has what may be a Mongolian spot? Next I'm expecting people to start questioning if she's really a girl, or just a crossdressing boy. Rei can play the part of Kukuru, and the other three can be whoever. Though Momo's the best bet for Kigu.

The Mayo device did provide an interesting looking scene. At least I'm certain it won't be changed to yellow in the DVD version.

So, the final scene. Mana and Makoto. Madoka and Homura. Nanoha and Fate. Amu and Utau. Every magical girl has a moment like this. I wanted the scene to remain solely between Akane and Rei and found the presence of those other guys subduing her to be a bit breaking the very personal mood that the scene had going. Rei still has a lot of mysteries surrounding her, and we still have two episodes left to figure out what they are. Wonder if this will impact Akane's fighting skills. Mental stability is important for a magical girl.

Good stuff, a nice mix of lighthearted and heartstring pulling. But what I mostly got out of it is that all my Akane/Marii jokes are completely justified.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote