View Single Post
Old 2011-06-09, 07:05   Link #3002
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Araxiel View Post
I'm not so familiar with the Seven Sword/G and Inspection types. What exactly is the difference between the two that leads to the simulated performance increase?
[Besides, a red paint job's meant to make it three times as fast, not a measly 15% ]
Not elaborated as far as I know. The Inspection is like an upgraded Seven Sword/G that's all. Sherilyn basically design an upgrade for the 7SG and placed it in a simulator. She nicknamed the upgraded 7SG with the "Inspection" add on. When she performed the simulation. The current version of 7SG was colored blue when tested, while when she tested out the "upgraded 7SG" she colored it red so there is an obvious differences between the versions. The Inspection performed 15% better basically.

To put it simply, if 7SG is a Version 1.1 product, then the red 7SG is like a Version 1.2 product. She's just testing out her theoretical modifications/upgrades in a simulator, and they appear to perform better. She will likely now upgrade the real 7SG mobile suit with the upgrades (represented by the red 7SG Inspection in the simulator) now that she has tested them in the simulator and performed well. There is no "real" red colored 00 Gundam.

For the record, the 7SG can beat Cherudim, Seravee and Arios while fighting all them at once. It can match each of those Gundams in their specialized stats the chapter says. The simulation was fighting against them.

The chapter also mentions the Twin Condenser System. It mentions that Sherilyn is currently working to developed one. This chapter also confirms the destruction of Exia and 0 Gundam's solar furnaces during the conflict with the Innovators.

[EDIT]

Its 5%, not 15. I keep getting that wrong, sorry. >__>

Last edited by SonicSP; 2011-06-09 at 13:37.
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote